Sonntag, 16. März 2014

Mr. North Penn!

7.2.14
Today was THE best day in my entire life! We walked already the whole week with the MR. North Penn sash around and tonight was the final show! Right after school we went to the auditorium where we prepared ourselfes for the final show! 30 minutes before the actual show the room started to fill up! Over 1000 people came to the show! It was crazy! The show started and i was really nervous, but after the opening act it was just so much fun!!! My pick up line was pretty bad because they made me change it right before the show and a pick up line which is school appropriate is kinda hard to find! so my pickup line was pretty bad! My swim suit act was not that good too because i had to change there a lot one day before too what i didnt liked like at all! 2 minutes before my acctual talent! Omg i was nervous and my suport man wasnt there yet so an other guy slided me on the stage! That feeling when they announce your name and the whole room screamed your name!?! just crazy! In my talent every thing worked out pretty well and it was just perfect. After i walked away from the stage and every one was cheering and screaming just for you! omg that feeling was just perfect! I was so happy after i did my talent clara and marine came behind the stage and gave me a hug and said " you killed it!" "great job!" I was almost crying because i was so happy that i did it!
Who can say they went alone on a stage infront of 1000 people and more and it wasnt sure if they like you or you just make yourselfe to the weirdest person in a 4000 people high school!!??
I got 3rd place!!!!! it was so amazing!
A lot of people after that show at school told me that it was really funny and they were cracking up! After i did that i got a lot of new friends at the high school and i am one of the more popular kids at a 4000 people high school! thats just so cool! When you walk trought the hallway to your next class, a lot of people give you "high fives" or say " Hey, how you dooen?" "Hey, man whats up?" i am so happy and proud that i did it!
It was the best night in my whole life! I have the best time here in America!
I miss my family but i kinda dont wanna come home!
I love it here!

Here is the link when you wanna see my act or the whole show. My act at 1:01:01
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQUHGUtvTT4

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen