Sonntag, 16. März 2014

New York city!

29.12.13

Today was one of my best days here!
I woke up at 6 o clock and went on my one day in new york experience tripp!
Of course we ate breakfast at Mc Donalds=) After 1 hour we arived at the trenton trainstation and we took are train to NY! I never saw a slower train in my life i thought! It was pretty slow the first 15 minutes but than it was like a 'turbo' train trough the landscape from switzerland! At 10.30 we arived in Downtown NY and guess what was the first thing was what i saw when we came out of the underground trainstation? Yes it was a typical yellow american taxi=) At like 11 we met our guide for the personal 6 hours tour. I saw so many cool things! like time square with the huge tv screens all over the places, the rockerfeller center, the new york shopping block, momorial garden, a couple churges, the empire state building, and of course a lot of huuuuuuuge buildings! For lunch we went to joe pizza where spiderman worked in the first movie (2002) if you ever saw that movie than you know which one i mean! ( he comes out from work and runns over the street and he meet his girl)
It was just a such amazing day! I saw so much! i am just so thankfull that i have the chance to see that in my young age! It rained the whole day and my clothes were soped but it was still cool!
I couldnt take pictures with my camera because it got water on the lense all the time when i tried to take a picture it was pretty bad and wet.
I will come back here!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen